Monday, February 7, 2011

Tinkle Tinkle little star...

I recently discovered the "stats" tab, which shows some statistics regarding web traffic visiting my blog... and I thought I'd share a graphic showing some of the things people have searched for to stumble upon my site:

Source:  Blogger Stats
My particular favorite, [pregnant "hold it" "i peed my pants"] really baffles me.  Have I given the impression that I'm pregnant and have recently peed my pants?  Because it's not true!!  I'm not pregnant (though I eat like I am) and I haven't been peeing my pants!!  Also, I'd like to point out that the tally says my blog was visited as a result of said keyword search MORE THAN ONCE!?! For the record, I tried this search myself... and Google did not find my blog.  But perhaps after this post it will! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts