Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm not a mushroom! Hooray!

I got a haircut!  I had been rocking an 18 month old uber-short Rihanna haircut, which was looking pretty strange, now shoulder length. I'm trying to grow it long again, but needed something to make it look a little more normal (also, I was bored).  I decided I wanted layers... because why not?  But I was terrified I'd look like a mushroom!  Luckily, I got this great haircut, and I don't look like a mushroom! (Hmmm... now I want mushrooms, maybe I'll cook some for dinner...Hey, did you know about these?  I'm thinking about trying one!).  Here's how my hair looks right now, since I haven't washed out the nice blow-dry the hairdresser gave me: 


Question:  Do I have a mullet?  Guess it doesn't matter as long as it looks good, right?

But, it won't look good for long.  As soon as I wash my hair, it will most likely look like this everyday:


My hair likes to all point the same direction, like I'm walking around in my own little bubble with an imaginary breeze.  I also have a history of developing wings out of any bang layer (maybe to stay aloft on the imaginary breeze?) so this could get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts