Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Change of Season... and Furniture?

I just found a pumpkin!
I bought it months ago and used it as a decoration... but now I'm going to cook it!

Be warned if you Google images for "funny pumpkin" that there are some surprisingly disturbing results!

However, that's how I discovered the existence of pumpkin armchairs...
which led me to a link for this wonderful love child of an armchair and a Snuggie**


courtesy of http://dreamfunhouse.com
**image results for which open up a whole other world of fun

2 comments:

  1. OMG I so want one :)

    And to answer your question from a while ago...we got our snow blower from a shop that sells small tractors and ATVs we paid an arm and a leg for it and it was the very last one in our area unless we wanted to drive a few hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this reminds me of the Bing commercial where everything relates to something else and you end up in a random spot from where you started.

    Is it wrong I kinda want that chair??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts