Monday, January 18, 2010

mmm, mmm, mmm! Peppermint mocha's are god's gift to this commuter on holidays. Well, if there is a god... if there isn't then they're just my gift to myself :)


Peppermint mocha's (even with skim milk) are like a peppermint brownie in a cup. With a shot of caffeine. Can't even taste the coffee, it's great! At 4 ww points for a tall non-fat, no whip, 100% worth it on a day when the whole world seems to have the day off, yet i have a 10 am conference call. Who schedules conference calls on National Holidays? Canadians, that's who. Not a holiday for them either, i guess i should sympathize with them... especially since they'll help my morning go by faster!


Now if only I'd saved some of my peppermint mocha for the looming call...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts