Tuesday, January 26, 2010

get your motor runnin...

I am buzzed. Bzzzzzzz! Too much caffeine! Or sugar? Or bagel? I don't think bagels make you jittery, but you never know. I had a thing at the doctor yesterday where they drugged me up something good, and i've been pretty slow coming out of it. I was still tired this morning (though i think that was probably just because it's morning) so i decided i deserved not only a coffee, but a coffee with real sugar AND a bagel with butter. I only intended to eat half the bagel, but once i started drinking that coffee, my mind and mouth and eyes just took on a life of their own and now the bagel's gone. Maybe i'll go get some cheetos out of the vending machine like my receptionist did this morning? She sent another guy to get them for her, but he couldn't figure out which bag was the cheetos (???) so she came back to show him which ones she wanted. I asked her if it was too early for cheetos (9:30) and she answered "not for me!" Maybe we can be friends after-all! I love cheetos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts