Friday, January 15, 2010

H es por galletica

I just ate 3 cookies. 3 enormous chocolate cookies. For second breakfast. Shoot.



Was it worth it? Yep.
Do I regret it? Not yet.
Will I? Definitely.
Will it still have been worth it? Maybe.



But i wrote it down... that makes the calories not count as much, right? I used to be good at weight watchers. Now i'm just good at finding excuses to eat cookies. There are so many other things i could have eaten that would have been more delicious and healthier... but they're not cookies! My husband and I were just discussing last night how these cookies weren't particularly tasty cookies, but that doesn't seem to matter to me. They were cookie shaped. And tasted like cookies. Why doesn't somebody work on growing broccoli to be cookie shaped? I'd probably eat it if they marketed it as a cookie. Maybe I should try that cookie diet, since I have a seriously unhealthy cookie problem, and as long as they're cookies, they don't even have to taste good (which i'm sure the cookie diet cookies don't).

Why can't i have a vegetable obsession instead? Anyone out there want to hypnotize me to crave celery sticks instead of cookies? Should it have been my new years resolution to love vegetables as much as cookies? (good thing it wasn't because that's just nonsense! Cheese maybe, but vegetables HAH!)

1 comment:

Popular Posts