Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The apple doesn't fall far from the... sandwich?

I treated myself to an enormous sandwich for lunch today.  Smoked turkey, brie, sprouts, green apple, and honey  mustard on a roll.  Mmmm!  I noticed it was a little too crunchy, but I continued eating, thinking it must be a healthier roll than I thought (you know, healthier bread = harder to chew?).  Turns out the person making my sandwich was too distracted by my beauty (just kidding, though he did give me extra chips and TWO pickles!) to concentrate on what he was doing... he gave me slices of apple with seeds still in them!  I ate apple seeds!  But i'm pretty sure I chewed them enough so that this can't happen:

Though considering how quickly I ate all the potato chips, I could get that fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts