Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I get so emotional bay-bay, every tiiiiime I think of you-oo-oo!

I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need coffee in the mornings.  I've been good about not having coffee more than 4 days in a row, so I've done pretty well avoiding the physical addiction - I'm not getting headaches at least.  But I still feel like I neeeeeed that sugary appetite supressant to get through the morning!  I yeeeaaarn for it.  Mentally.  So this morning, I planned ahead and bribed myself away from coffee:  expensive juice/smoothie, and a couple of ginger snaps (and yogurt, fruit, and granola bar as backup).

But I didn't stop at a couple of cookies.  I ATE THE WHOLE BAG!  8 servings! That's 40 cookies!!!!!!!!  And of course didn't touch the healthy back-up options.

So much for fixing my emotional attachment to a breakfast item.  I think maybe I'll have some coffee tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts