Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Praying for a good harvest

This coffee is so disappointing!  I could say that about most of my food over the last 24 hours, since I'm "eating healthy" after a weekend full of cookies and holiday food.  Then again, I had a hot dog for dinner.  Guess I'm taking the gradual road to eating healthy... also, my hot dog was not disappointing.  Neither were the cookies.  Have you seen the commercials for the "whonu" cookies??  They're pretty good!  But Husband ate half the box in one sitting like he usually does with Oreo's (how is he not fat?).... we'll see how he handles all that fiber he didn't know he was eating, muahaha.   

Speaking of fiber, my garden isn't dead yet!  It looks dead, but I've got a few green tomatoes and baby peppers, so there's life yet!  Look at this guy I found while cutting down my spent sunflowers this weekend!  I never saw a praying mantis disguised as a stick before...


And here's what my sunflowers looked like!  They were ENORMOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts