Monday, August 22, 2011

Gaviota, gaviota

Here's a story about what happened to me and my sandwich this past weekend:

Mmm, Sandwich!
 
Just Chillin, taking it all in.

And here we go!

Ugh!  I think I just got attacked with a beach umbrella!

Oh my god no, it's alive!  And it wants my SANDWICH!

This is ridiculous!

Go away you jerk! It's my sandwich!

oh MAAAAN!


That's when family stepped in, while I ran screaming toward the seaweed infested waters to cleanse my hair of seagull cooties.  Then, since I was still hungry, I ripped off portions of my sandwich highly likely to contain seagull cooties, and proceed to eat the remainder of my sandwich under protection of an umbrella and family guard, because this was no normal seagull.  It was ENORMOUS, and when husband threw a sandal at it, it barely flinched.  No fear.  I think I finally met someone who wants cookies more than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts