Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tweet!

The birds are crazy around here lately.  And very industrius!  Look closely at this wreath on my front door (no, the birds did not build the wreath):

There's a nest hanging on my front door!!

And look inside!


A REAL Easter Egg!!

It's like the easter bunny came early, and was running low on chocolate... it's only the size of one single mini cadbury egg (the BEST easter candy in my opinion).  But this one isn't chocolate, it's real!!  Anyone know what kind of bird lays a tiny bright green/blue/teal egg???  Can a robin's egg be that dark?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that's so funny because my friend has a very similar nest right next to her window! The egg is that color too and she thinks it's a robin's egg. I guess you'll find out when it hatches!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts