Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just ate eight oreos

My coworker and I agreed last week that we would join weight watchers tomorrow. I hadn't planned on having a go-crazy-you're-about-to-lose-your-freedom binge, but i just ate everything in the kitchen. And had a beer.

But i decided this is ok, if i'm all puffed up from too much sugar, i'll weigh extra tomorrow. Which means when i go back in a week, and i don't weigh extra, i'll feel like i lost a whole bunch more weight than i actually did! Right? It's all about setting things up for big confidence boosts.

I don't feel like drawing any pictures today, but here's a picture of green beans i planted, after only 7 days (they're even taller now!) That's my thumb, as a size gauge.

And here's a close-up of how they open, the leaves come right out of the seed! Looks like an alien, or maybe that bird from "Up!" bagobblegok!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, the bird from Up! I need some green beans! You can help me when I get to plant them outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they're growing so fast! We eat green beans every week...maybe I should plant some :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts