Friday, February 5, 2010

Whatever it is I think I see...

Lollipop, lollipop, oooo, Lolli-lollipop! How many licks does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop? not very many when you're eating one of these mini ones, i can tell you that much.

One of my coworkers was selling chocolate bars for his son's school for a dollar this morning. After lunch, i dug out a dollar, getting pretty excited about getting a chocolate bar, only to find out the chocolate bars had already gone home to start their weekend! Boooo! most people in my office are on a 4.5 day week, so i'm pretty much the only one here right now. And chocolate-less. Until i remembered my mini toostie roll pops! Phew!!

Tootsie roll, tootsie roll chocolatey chew...tootsie roll i think i'm in love with you! (I just looked up the first half of that lyric, and what a let down. They couldn't come up with anything better than "tootsie roll tootsie roll chocolatey chew?")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts