Friday, February 10, 2012

Man sweater

I have a confession. Sometimes I shop in the men's section. Better bargains! One of the best shirts I ever had was a boy's (as in child) size large, and I was almost 25!

This morning I've been caught in the act. Here's a sneaky picture of the man asleep next to me on the train... As well as a sneak peek at my own outfit for the day. On the plus side, I now know that I'm not the only person on the train who doesn't buy all of my clothes at Anne Taylor and brooks brothers, this was a $10 old navy sweater! Take that Fairfield county!


10 AM Update:  Ok, so upon closer inspection, my sweater has purple lines on it and his doesn't.  I wasn't fully awake yet.  So maybe his is from brooks brothers afterall... but what a scare!  And at least my $10 sweater can be confused with an expensive one...

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely guilty of stealing my husband's sweaters right out of the closet. Even cheaper than buying them in the men's section, hah.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts