Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shoot, i think i already wore this shirt this week

and it's bright orange, people might notice! At least i don't smell bad. There's one old guy in our office who smells really bad, pretty much every day. Do you think it's because he's old and his nose stopped working? Or maybe he's been wearing the same shirt a whole lot more than once per week. This could be. He wears a white button down shirt every day... maybe it's the same one over and over! If only he'd wear bright orange like me, then i'd be able to tell. But if he wore bright orange, he'd look like a pumpkin. He's really short, under 5 feet i'd say, and also has a beach-ball belly, and he walks in slow motion, like a turtle (I'm tempted to draw a picture of this, but i think that would push me over the line from being observant and concerned to being mean and hyper-critical). Poor old man. I'm glad i'll never be a short old man. Short crochety old lady, perhaps, but hopefully i'll have my belly and my "scent" under control. I think i want to be an old lady that smells like soap... good goal? What do you think?

Speaking of controlling my belly, i've lost 5 pounds this month! Hooray! Only 10 more to go until my pants fit again! haha. But, it might be a while, since to celebrate this weeks' continued weight loss i ate 2 cupcake ice cream cones (best idea ever! similar to these, over at my sister and her friends' food blog), a big cookie, and a bite or two of cake. Man i love cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts