Friday, April 30, 2010

chuga-chuga-CHOO-CHOO!

I'm melting! I've been subconsciously sabotaging my weight loss regime (judging by the amount of cake i ate this weekend, amongst other things) yet i lost weight this week anyway! amazing! And, more importantly, MY PANTS FIT!! well, almost. Only some of them, haha. But huge milestone!

I'm writing this on the train home, where i've treated myself to a beer. Probably not good to be balancing work laptop on my lap in a moving vehicle while drinking an open bottle of beer, but i'm a good multitasker. Here's a picture!

Now i have to go work on my PE application. Deadline is Saturday, but self inflicted deadline based on endorser availability is TOMORROW (Thursday) 4 PM! Aaacckk! I probably won't make it, but i should try. Penalty if i miss it? 6 months more of free time and studying, but 6 month delay in adulthood.

PS - i spent so much time rushing around with my application that i didn't have time to draw a picture and post! But, to celebrate the fact that I FINISHED MY APPLICATION IN TIME(!!!) I had another beer on the train the next day. And a candy bar. Take THAT weight loss!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your PE application! Go have another beer! We have beer at the house....come over! Oh that's right, you are coming over!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts